Tooth Mousse is a delicious topical paste that will provide extra protection for your teeth.
Key Features & Benefits
- It contains CPP-ACP a revolutionary new ingredient that helps to repair and restore tooth enamel.
- Tooth Mousse provides relief for sensitive teeth.
- Regular use will help protect teeth from decay and make them stronger.
- It is available in 5 delicious flavours!
- It is sugar and lactose free.
- Tooth Mousse helps prevent white spots during and after orthodontic brackets.
- It is derived from milk protein but not recommended if you have milk allergies.
Available in 5 delicious flavours
Directions for Use
Squeeze a small amount onto a clean finger or cotton tip and massage onto the tooth surfaces, or as advised by your dentist. For difficult to reach areas (between the teeth) use an interdental brush or dental floss coated with Tooth Mousse. Then use your tongue to spread the remaining Tooth Mousse throughout your mouth. Leave undisturbed for 3 minutes. No need to rinse. Tooth Mousse is easily digested and any remaining on the tooth surface can be left to gradually dissipate overnight. More…
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What time of day is best to use Tooth Mousse?
A. Straight after brushing your teeth in the morning and at night.
Read more Frequently Asked Question’s